We are a group of inter-denominational, bible based, evangelical Christian believers. We have come together to encourage one another and build each other up (1Th 5:11). We are based in Sydney Australia.
- Founded 22 years back in 1991 as Friday night fellowship.
- In 2001 when the meeting was moved to its Leader’s (Jiji Skariah) new residence at The Sanctuary at Voyager Point, where the meeting is held every Friday, it was renamed as Sanctuary Christian Fellowship.
- In 2009 when the need came to register the group, it was registered as Sanctuary Life International Ministries.
- In 2011 Sanctuary Life Ministries (SLM) launched its flagship magazine Sanctuary Life Messenger® which has a readership of more than 10000 across all cities of Australia and different parts of the world.
- Friday Fellowship/Sanctuary Life Ministries has been conducting Christian camps since 1990.
- SLM conference was launched in 2010 and has been growing steadily with more than 1000 people attending the conference.
- SLM is not a church…. in fact it is a powerhouse which powers up various churches. We are an interdenominational outreach ministry.
- Our members go to different churches and leading there in different capacities.
- Main purpose of the ministry is to reach out to evangelise and minister to souls, who then can be adopted by local churches for discipleship.
We meet every Friday evening, 8:00PM, at Voyager Point, NSW. If you like to know more information, please email us on email@example.com or Contact us on (02) 8004 7353.